Thursday 17 May 2012

It's printed!

Here's how it looked when I managed to print it perfectly, with both sides lining up. Was a lot of headache but it was worth it. Happy with how the colours have come out, could do with a little more calibrating and fine tuning but it's at a standard I'm happy to submit and keep so it's adequate for now.

Here's some photos of cuting out the leafs with a scalpel and making sure everything is in order and measuring and cutting the outer cover. Which I printed one colour black on yellow stock, may even foil it if I have time for an extra effect.






Binoculars cut out.


You can 'peep' through the holes to see the girl behind. I wish I did more of these touches throughout the book in hindsight.

Inner cover




With the slack so I have room to cut the outer cover to be flush.



Outer cover on stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment