Wednesday 16 May 2012

Finished! Digital version

Here's how it looks digitally, I'm quite happy with it, definitely feels like I'm near wrapping it up when I can see a good representation of how it would look when printed.



Open publication - Free publishing - More abbas mushtaq



80 facing pages (including front and back cover)
A4 size double spread
A5 size facing pages


I'm going to also print the outer cover seperately, as it's going to be around 10-12mm thick. I'm going to ideally need to perfect bind it, which means a thicker outer cover with a spine. If all goest well and the inner body is printed correctly later on today, I'll spend a couple of days binding and gluing. Or if I don't feel confident, see if there's available staff with expertise in the area available here or at Vernon street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment