Tuesday 18 October 2011

PROVERBALLY YOURS - RESEARCH PLAN

As part of my one week brief for 403, I obviously need to do some research. After abit of indepth jabbering to myself (check DP thread!). This is the summary of what I need to generally research into, hopefully it will spark something off in my brain.


Main points to research
  • Motivational Posters
  • Layouts + Composition
  • Film Scenes
  • Famous inventors
  • Famous inventions/solutions we take for granted
  • Origins of said inventions/solutions
  • Colour psychology and colour pallettes
  • Origins of the quote - Plato?
  • Definition of the individual words in quote
  • My own versions of the quote to make it more relevant maybe
  • What typeface to use, maybe look into this more once you've decided abit more about what icons/direction to take
  • Make some quick knock-ups and see where you go (only till Thursday/Friday to get this done)

No comments:

Post a Comment