Thursday 15 November 2012

Duo Duo website

This website is layout is bang-on how I want my summer research website to look, I thought I'd post it up as I feel it's minimal yet also pretty experimental and the style can easily be suited to my summer research products.

I need to see if it's possible/easy enough for a beginner to create a slideshow as this website uses, I feel a slideshow would be best for my greatest fighters section.

I also really like how the logo for the website hides underneath the images, and reveals itself when transitioning to the next photo in the slideshow. I also think the way they cut out all photos and portfolio work and place as PNG's it makes the work really feel IN the page rather than sort of on the page, if that makes sense.






No comments:

Post a Comment