Saturday 12 May 2012

MORE VISUALS

Here are some more spreads I've been working on. Since I've started adding colour, I'm really starting to enjoy it. I was finding it difficult how to relate it to graphic design but after a discussion with Jo, i'm alot clearer on it. On each page where I talk about how Hitchcock approached the movie in question, I'm outlining an approach to the movie which inspired me. I end the text with a short 'soundbite', something which will hopefully inspire get the ball rolling for someone, without being too specific to graphic design. This is because I want everyone to enjoy the book, even Hitchcock fans like myself, who have no connection with graphic design or my course.

I've also used this publication as an excuse to make a movie 'poster' for each description page for each film, so far, I've made a poster for The Lodger, Blackmail, Rope, Rear Window, Vertigo, North By Northwest and Psycho.
















No comments:

Post a Comment