Tuesday 27 March 2012

HITCHCOCK SURVEY LAUNCH

I've just very recently launched the survey on Hitchcock. The survey aims to gather knowledge of Hitchcock, what people associate Hitchcock with, what movies they associate Hitchcock with and their favourite Hitchcock movi (if any). I also tried to gain a little more useful data, by asking people if they had any criticisms of Hitchcock and whether they owned any DVDs or books on, or by, Hitchcock. It will allow me to gain a wider understanding of the publics opinion on Hitchcock and what's currently out there in terms of books and DVDs which I can look into, so I can tailor the content within a gap in the market, so to speak.

You can view the survey, and also have a go yourself here: HITCHCOCK SURVEY


Hopefully I will get very interesting responses and also find out useful information and avenues of research myself, through peoples answers.

The questions are as follows:




I'll analyse the results the day before the presentation, hopefully by then I'll have a decent amount of data and interesting responses

No comments:

Post a Comment