Tuesday 18 October 2011

MEMORABLE ACTION MOVIE/CLOSE SHAVE/INGENIOUS MOMENTS

As part of the imagery aspect of my brief, I like the idea of adding references to films, through iconography or film stills. I'm trying to remember and find famous and instantly recognisable moments from films where the hero/villian was in a difficult situation, but came up with an ingenious solution. Geddit!

Don't want the films to be too obscure, so these are the moments/movies I found which are what I was looking for. Remains to be seen how/if I'll implement this idea on my finals though.

I can see it maybe working as a greyscaled/halftone picture in the background with my text and composition on top in, maybe, white or something. The poster is 2:1 A3 format so is quite narrow and long so dunno if all the information of the picture will be effectively communicated on a canvas that narrow.

The Bourne Ultimatum

DIFFICULT SITUATIONS INSPIRE INGENIOUS SOLUTIONS

Kill Bill Vol. 1

She's definitely in need of an ingenious solution, in this difficult situation.

Speed


Die Hard



The Matrix



Raiders of The Lost Ark



James Bond


The Great Escape



Predator



Rambo II



Spiderman 2



Pirates of the Caribbean



Star Wars




















No comments:

Post a Comment